Classes: Rebel, Attacker
Description: Rebel character with stacking critical chance and rebel synergies and steal abilities.
How to Acquire and Promote: Data Cards
General Consensus Review: Please discuss Princess Leia in the comments below and let’s come to a consensus on this character’s performance in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.
|Hair Trigger - Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to attack a second time and a 40% chance to attack a third time.||Rebel Tactics - Gains Stealth and 25% Critical Hit Damage for 3 Turns. In addition, 55% chance to gain Offense Up for 3 Turns.||Heart of the Rebellion - Rebel allies gain 18% Critical Chance.||Against All Odds - Whenever Princess Leia attacks, she has a 55% chance to grant all allies Critical Chance Up for 2 turns, and a 40% chance to recover 5% of her Maximum Health.|
LvL 2: +5% Damage
LvL 3: +15% Multi-Attack Chance
LvL 4: +5% Damage
LvL 5: +15% Multi-Attack Chance
LvL 6: +5% Damage
LvL 7: +5% Damage
LvL 8: Add 50% chance to gain 10% Turn Meter
LvL 2: Bonus Effect Duration +1
LvL 3: Add 25% chance to gain Offense Up for 2 Turns
LvL 4: Cooldown -1
LvL 5: +15% Bonus Effect Chance
LvL 6: Bonus Effect Duration +1
LvL 7: +15% Bonus Effect Chance
LvL 8: Cooldown -1
LvL 2: +1% Critical Chance
LvL 3: +2% Critical Chance
LvL 4: +1% Critical Chance
LvL 5: +2% Critical Chance
LvL 6: +1% Critical Chance
LvL 7: +1% Critical Chance
LvL 8: +2% Critical Chance
LvL 2: +15% Chance to Critical Chance Up
LvL 3: +15% Chance to Heal
LvL 4: +15% Chance to Critical Chance Up
LvL 5: +15% Chance to Heal
LvL 6: +15% Chance to Critical Chance Up
LvL 7: +15% Chance to Heal
LvL 8: +10% Heal
Princess Leia Stat Increase per Level
Princess Leia 7* Cap Stats & Gear
The balancing efforts are always evolving and so may these stats as patches are issued. Compare Cap stats with other heroes.
Princess Leia 7* Max Stats & Gear
These are the predicted Max Stats of the Level 90 End Game for long term planning. Very much subject to change. Compare Max stats with other heroes.
Princess Leia Base Stats
These are the base holo stats this character starts with once unlocked. Compare base stats with other heroes.
Princess Leia Reviews & Ranking
This ranking is an opinionated assessment of a character’s performance and availability as compared to other heroes.
Feel free to discuss and give your own opinion on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Princess Leia in the comments below. If anything is incorrect and is different from the ingame character, please do us a favor and submit a character info update.